The JDRF Pregnancy Toolkit was created to fill a gap in resources for those with type 1 diabetes (T1D) who are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy. This guide explains T1D management goals for pregnancy and reviews how to obtain the best possible support from healthcare providers at every stage.
The Pregnancy Toolkit includes:
• Tools to help plan for or adjust to a pregnancy with T1D
• Important things to consider throughout each trimester
• Practical pregnancy information
• Tips on how to prepare for childbirth and bringing baby home
• Helpful local and national resources
• Get your copy of today by visiting www.jdrf.org/pregnancy